Sensationnel Brazilian Virgin Remy Human Hair Weave Bare&Natural 360 Swiss Lace Frontal Closure Body 12"
- 360° Swiss Lace Coverage
- 100% Hand Tied Knots
- All Around Natural Look
- Unlimited Parting & Styling
- Ponytail & Updo Versatility!
- No Glue/tape Required
- No Hair Out, Great For Protective Styles
Using a 360° Swiss Lace Frontal closure reduces sewing time by hours! Installing a weave also requires less bundles to complete a full style.
HOW TO INSTALL
The following are general application instructions for your Bare & Natural 100% Brazilian Virgin Remi, 360° Swiss Lace Frontal. For best results, we recommend consulting a professional hair stylist for installing and or customization.
1. Before applying closure your natural hair should be in cornrows. Carefully position your 360 Swiss Lace Frontal closure into desired area along your hairline.
2. Once in place, stitch the 360° Swiss Lace Frontal closure securely around perimeter to ensure it does not shift out of place. At the center, cut the excess lace, leaving 1 to 1.5 inches for sewing then stitch inner perimeter securely.
3. Now that the closure is in place, wefted hair of the same texture or curl pattern can be applied. Start sewing wefted hair down on the remaining circular area; beginning at the base and work your way upward.
Excellent Performance for: Bleach, Multiple Dye, Perm, Curl
For best bleaching/dyeing results, use hair color "Natural".
Do not bleach/dye "Natural Black" hair, "Natural Black" Hair will not achieve desired dyeing results.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Treat it as you would your own hair.
- With proper care, Bare & Natural Human Hair will last. Hair will remain undamaged by avoiding frequent use of excessive heat, dyeing or perm chemicals.
Performance and results.
- By following proper dyeing and perming methods, successful results can be achieved.
- For best bleaching /dyeing results, use hair color "Natural".
- For best results, consult with your professional hairstylist; test only with a small portion of hair before coloring or perming the entire bundle of hair.
First detangle the hair, afterwards wash the hair with lukewarm water.
We recommend using a mild, sulfate-free, detangling shampoo and a nourishing conditioner. Leave the conditioner in for at least 5 minutes.
Then rinse, letting lukewarm water run through the hair downward.
Pat dry with towel. Brush starting at the bottom and work your way up.
We recommend air drying or low-heat drying.
Never wrap your damp hair in a towel.
Avoid heavy products such as mousse, hair spray and gel. They can cause build-up and attract dust.