ITEM: POPSHPCSPUT ON PIECES Synthetic Hair Piece Clip-In Side Bang
PUT ON PIECES Synthetic Hair Piece Clip-In Side Bang
Heat Friendly Synthetic Clip In Bang
Overall Length 6"
Get peek-a-boo highlights, the hottest trend in bangs, without the commitment of proccessed hair color. Attaches with two small pressure-sensitive clips.
Clip In Side Bang by Put on Pieces adds a bright color accent to your bang without the damage or commitment of permanent hair color. The Side Bang simply attaches with two small pressure sensitive clips. With the amazing Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Fiber create a colorful side bang that can be curled or straightened. Simply clip & go with a funky colorful bang!
CLEANING TRU2LIFE HEAT-FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC HAIR
1. Gently remove tnagles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
2. Add 1 tablespoon mild shampoo to basin of cool water.
3. Soak for 5minutes and rinse throughly in cool water. Do not rub.
4. Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsning could result in damage.
5. Dab gently with towel to remove excess water.
6. Do not squeeze or twist.
7. Do not brush or comb while wet as it might stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
8. Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
9. Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can withstand heat up to 180'C(350'F).
STYLING TIPS FOR TRU2LIFE HEAT-FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC HAIR
1. Do not curl or straighten Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair while wearing the piece.
2. Blow dryers, curling irons, electronic or stream hot rollers and toehr thermal tools may used on low settings up to 180'C(350'F) The fiber will get too hot and may scorch if the setting is too high
3. Ideal recommended temperature for curling or straightening the fiber is 116'C(240'F)
IMPORTANT : When straightening the heat-friendly synthetic hair with flat iron, take a one inch section of hair and, starting at the roots, run the flat iron over the hair to the ends. Continue this procedure until all the hair is straghtened to your liking.
4. When curling the heat-friendly synthetic hair with a curling iron, wrap the hair around the iron, hold for 10 secondas, carefylly slide the curled fiber off the iron and, while holding the warm curl in place, pin it with a clip until the fiber cools, and the curl sets. Once the fiber is cool, remove the hair clips and as desired.
• Heat Friendly - Tru2Life synthetic fiber can be styled using a flat iron or curling iron, from 240 up to 350 degrees
• Clip Attachment - Easy to attach and can be put in and taken out in a matter of seconds
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
Using proper care products, such as BeautiMark for synthetic hair, your hairpiece will look its best and last longer.
For optimal results, we recommend using the Hair Trix comb by BeautiMark to keep your hairpiece detangled and frizz free.
For optimum results, we recommend you keep your heating tools at a setting between 250-275 degrees. Do not exceed 350 degrees.