How to Wash the Hair :
1. Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles. Start from the bottom and work up to the weft
2. For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
3. Wash the hair with synthetic shampoo in lukewarm water.
4. Apply conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
5. Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub.
6. Pat dry with a clean towel and air dry
Hair may lose its original curl pattern after wash.
To restore the curls, wash the hair thoroughly to remove any product build up.
Use heated styling tools or rods to achieve curls.