The Curls Kinks and CO. Collection celebrates the versatility and styles that make natural hair so unique. CKCo is a well curated collection of textured styles that mimic rod set, twist outs, pineapples, and other go to natural looks
1. Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
2. Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
3. Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
4. Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
5. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
6. Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
To me it doesn’t look like the picture and curls don’t last as long as I expected. The best thing was the price