1. Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig comb to remove any tangles
2. Use a wig shampoo to wash inside of the cap where it meets your forehead and the nape area to remove oil and sweat. Then apply the wig shampoo to the hair using a wig brush. Be sure to brush in one direction.
3. After washing, apply a cream type detangling conditioner and brush in one direction. Rinse with running lukewarm water
4. Blot excess water with a towel, then air dry your wig on a wig stand
5. Once the hair has dried, you may use a blow dryer, a curling iron, or hot rollers to restyle your wig