To the Epic Cosplay community,
We feel it is important to update all our customers, vendors, and supporters on the status of our operations during these uncertain times.
We are grateful and appreciate the trust you have placed in Epic Cosplay as your supplier and partner. Epic Cosplay continues to operate as usual online, and you can count on the same level of care and support as we face this unprecedented crisis together. At Epic Cosplay, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority. Because of this, we are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep our communities safe. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking:
- Epic Cosplay is following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), state, and national guidelines.
- For more information on COVID-19, please visit the WHO website here.
- We are limiting contact with our customers and adhering to social distancing within our facility. Because of this, we have temporarily closed our in-person visits, and our Will Call Pick-up department. We continue to ship all packages online so please utilize our website as usual.
- We are educating our team members about COVID-19 and reminding them to follow simple, but effective steps to keep them safe such as frequent handwashing, avoiding touching one’s eyes, nose, mouth, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- We are encouraging our team members to take any signs of illness seriously and seek medical attention as needed.
These are challenging times to say the least. Our hearts are with everyone as we take this unprecedented event one day at a time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time and we wish you and your family safety and good health.
Sincerest and kindest regards,
President & CEO, Epic Cosplay