Join The EpicCosplay Team
Care to join the EpicCosplay family? We’re looking for motivated individuals with sales experience all across the US to represent us at our convention booths!
Position: Trade Show Sales Associate
Location: Open positions for Wondercon, Anime Boston, Anime Matsuri, Sakura Con, Anime Central, MegaCon, Fanime, Akon, Anime Expo, Glass City Con, Anime Revolution, Otakon, San Japan, and Dragoncon!
Job Code: CA-TS
-Understands wigs by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models
-Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting alternatives to sold out items; responding to inquiries with knowledge; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
-Keeps diligently at booth post during sales hours without being transfixed on cell phone/social media/handheld gaming
-Handles wigs with care and keeps customer destruction of property to a minimum
-Shows customers quality service and gives every person who approaches booth the same level of respect as each other
-Safely handles and stores cash sales properly; asks for ID for every card sale
-Sets up and tears down the display neatly and in the exact way instructed to do so; Doesn’t override decisions about set up based on own personal opinions
- Have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on an infrequent basis.
- Must be able to climb up and down high ladders
- Able to work under pressure and juggle a multitude of tasks without risking quality
- Have a government issued license/photo id
- Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check
- Intermediate knowledge of wigs and wig styling
- Knowledge with graphics and photography
- Have a passion for anime, comic books, cosplay and geekdom culture in general
- Have previous job experience
Unfortunately, due to the large number of contacts we receive, we may not be able to respond to your application personally. Those applicants that most closely match the skills, qualifications and requirements for the position we have available will be contacted for further follow-up and possible interviews.